As the dog owner, I agree that my dog:
- Is generally of a good temperament and does not bark excessively
- Will not be left unattended for any period of time / will be left in a suitable dog crate for a maximum of four hours as long as the dog is crate trained and quiet
- Will not be left supervised by a minor
- Is free from any known parasites or contagious diseases.
- Will remain on lead and collar / harness whist in communal areas and under close control.
As the dog owner, I agree that I am responsible for:
- The correct disposal in the bins provided of any dog waste produced
- Informing the host if the dog urinates, defecates or causes any damage or incident while inside the premises
- The behaviour of my dog whilst on the premises
- Complying with all applicable legislation relating to the care and welfare of the dog, including the Countryside Code
- Removing excess mud / water from the dog before entering the premises
- Providing my own towels for use when cleaning the dog, some are provided but you may need more
- Leaving the premises in a clean and tidy fashion
If at any time the Management of the premises determines that the behaviour of a dog is causing a disturbance to others, the owner will be asked to immediately remove the dog from the premises.
The business accepts no liability for any injury caused